The value added services that Endress+Hauser offers to its customersOctober 19, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Endress+Hauser Canada Ltd. helps businesses across the country stay productive and competitive with its unmatched portfolio of test and measurement instrumentation. Another way in which the company helps its customers is with a unique range of value added services – from industrial commissioning and engineering services to maintenance and training. With its active local presence, the Endress+Hauser team uses a global service force of more than 1,000 strategically located experts to assist companies in numerous sectors in reaching their goals.
Adapting and customizing its responses
While committing itself to supporting, serving, and optimizing client processes, Endress+Hauser uses a uniform approach through clear procedures, based on its process knowledge and technical expertise, to ensure that it always conducts its work appropriately. The company’s portfolio of planned services is geared towards optimum performance.
Among the value added services available from Endress+Hauser:
- Industrial commissioning services – The company’s expertise in commissioning lowers the risks of operational issues, while guaranteeing higher quality assurance and production efficiency.
- Industrial engineering services – With engineering tailored to individual needs, customers get optimal performance development in their facilities.
- Industrial maintenance services – Customers boost process availability and keep facilities operating safely, consistently, and economically.
- Industrial training for professionals – Training from Endress+Hauser staff increases instrumentation and application knowledge to improve company performance.
- Instrument calibration services – With minimal process interruptions, instrument quality can be kept up to date and prominent.
Aside from these value added services, Endress+Hauser offers fast support from the technical experts on its staff. With industrial remote support, the company helps clients shorten potential process downtime and get the most from their installed bases. Customers can also solve device failure quickly, either onsite or at an Endress+Hauser facility, with its diagnostics or device repair service.
Watch the video below to get a better sense of the range of services that Endress+Hauser offers to customers:
Whatever products a customer is using, the Endress+Hauser crew can help the company get the most out of them every time.
For more information, contact Endress+Hauser.