New tobacco gauge by NDC measures moisture, temperature, and moreMarch 24, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
NDC Technologies is always coming up with new innovations for electronic measurement, all of which are available via Firing Industries. Now, the company has introduced the TM9000 tobacco gauge. NDC has a long-running, prosperous working relationship with the tobacco industry worldwide and has based this new tobacco processor according to the marketʼs needs. With the most advanced technology available, the TM9000 can measure levels of moisture, nicotine, sugar, temperature, humectants, and more.
True process and quality control
The TM9000 by NDC empowers true process and quality control by delivering immediate value to tobacco production. This is the next-generation process-optimization solution for measuring many key constituents, including total volatiles. This in-process gauge can handle traditional primary, recon sheet, GLT, or leaf products, as well as more contemporary PRRP ones.
Among the many great advantages of this new tobacco gauge from Firing Industries:
- Flexible, future-proof platform. The TM9000 delivers the performance and productivity that tobacco manufacturers need, today and tomorrow, to maximize process performance and KPIs.
- Single- or multi-component measurements. Users can confidently conduct measurements of key constituents like whole leaf in GLT/primary/strips, re-dried cut lamina, final tobacco blend, cut rolled stem, water-treated stem, and expanded tobacco.
- Optimum process and product quality. Stable, ultra-accurate measurement combined with unmatched performance, to maximize the ability to operate the process at peak efficiency and deliver products of the highest possible quality.
- Higher productivity with simple operation. This tobacco gauge has a user-friendly format that needs no special operator skills or expert knowledge. Nonetheless, expert users can make the most of these enhanced interaction capabilities.
- Adaptability to meet specific needs. The TM9000 has a flexible building-block architecture, blended with intuitive functionality, advanced process connectivity, and adaptable integration. Users can scale this gauging solution according to their current and future plant requirements.
- Extremely low cost of ownership. The innovative intelligence, easy operation, and simple maintenance allows users to realize both immediate and long-term value over the deviceʼs operational lifespan.
Trust NDC for the top process and quality-control advantage.
To learn more, contact Firing Industries’ application-sales engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 688-0974.