The wide variety of items available from MOCAP
Trusted by customers across the continent for its unparalleled selection of protective items, MOCAP always makes high quality a top priority. The company sources only the finest raw materials available to manufacture its products and keep them great; all caps, plugs, grips, and masking materials use the best. The MOCAP team chooses from a healthy variety of materials to make sure this lineup works for a wide range of applications.
Six kinds of raw materials
Customers can choose any product based on the raw materials that go into it, to work with specific requirements. MOCAP even offers a material specification sheet on its website, which details the hardness, strengths, elongations, and insulation in each of these options.
MOCAP uses the following six kinds of raw materials in its products:
- Flexible vinyl – MOCAP can supply a wide variety of caps, plugs, grips, and covers made of flexible vinyl or PVC. Custom dip-moulded items are also available in any requested colour, hardness, and texture.
- Paper – The company uses natural paper to produce straight caps, tapered plugs, and other similar kinds of caps and plugs. MOCAP depends on natural paper that is tough yet flexible, while also being recyclable and environmentally sound. The paper can also handle temperatures as high as 200 degrees Celsius.
- Plastic – MOCAP manufactures plastic plugs and caps out of low-density polyethylene, or LDPE. Also available are such materials as plastic injection moulding of polypropylene (PP), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), nylon, thermoplastic elastomers (TPE), and virtually any thermoplastic resin.
- Rubber – Rubber caps, plugs, and tubes are typically made out of moulded and extruded silicone and ethylene propylene diene monomer materials. Other MOCAP options available include natural, Nitrile, SBR, and other thermoset rubber materials.
- Extruded plastic – MOCAP uses polyethylene terephthalate glycol, which is typically used for unique product packaging that stands out, to produce its extruded plastic tubes.
- Extruded silicone rubber – MOCAP employs high-end silicone compounds to make extruded silicone rubber units. The two main examples are its silicone tubing and its self-bonding silicone X-Treme Tape.
To learn more, contact MOCAP.