Manufacturing chains are a major part of Tsubaki’s product portfolioJanuary 12, 2021 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Tsubaki of Canada makes a broad spectrum of chains, sprockets, and more that spans a variety of industries. Among these are forestry, food processing, mining, and the automotive sector. In addition, Tsubaki makes chains for the manufacturing industry. The company has developed solid relationships with original equipment manufacturers for almost 50 years in Canada, which has resulted in a wide range of unique products and assemblies available. These manufacturing chains cover an impressive landscape of applications, from amusement parks to bottling, cement, water treatment, and others.
Compatible with any individual specification
With its experience in numerous processes of machined round-part manufacturing, Tsubaki can make products that are compatible with any individual specification. The team’s component assembly can increase the value that it can offer to clients as a supplier.
Among the applications that are suited for Tsubaki manufacturing chains:
- Amusement parks – chains and sprockets with top strength and durability, while complying with stringent safety standards. As a member of Amusement Industry Manufacturers & Suppliers International, Tsubaki is the go-to supplier for hundreds of North American parks.
- Asphalt batch – various manufacturing chains for the asphalt and paving industry, all tough and long-lasting, to withstand hard aggregates, asphalt, and constant use.
- Bottling – chains for breweries, soft-drink bottlers, and juice companies for bottle washers, pasteurizers, and sterilizers.
- Cement plants – a remarkable line of bucket-elevator chains, produced specifically for cement plants. These chains have high fatigue strength, and the Workhorse Series keeps abrasive material away from the joints.
- Distribution and material handling – Tsubaki is a leading supplier of sortation and bi-planer chains in these sectors. Benefits include strong welds, sidebars with high strength and long life, and strict quality assurance.
- Metal processing – conveyor chains that meet the needs of the metal industry, built to handle the challenging conditions of turning raw metals into finished products.
- Water treatment – various drive and conveyor chains designed for water-treatment applications. Relevant industries include power generation, pulp and paper, steel, chemicals, refineries, food processing, and any company that operates a large power boiler to make steam.
To learn more, contact Tsubaki.