Chevrier Instruments houses a calibration lab as well as productsSeptember 17, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For 45 years, businesses have relied on the stellar reputation that Chevrier Instruments Inc. brings to the field of industrial measurement and control devices. Another advantage of working with this Montreal supplier is the services it provides – such as instrument repair and its own calibration lab.
With this calibration laboratory, the company devotes itself to satisfying all client needs by complying with high standards of quality, relying on technical expertise, and offering top service.
Convenient online service form
To adjust them according to manufacturers’ specifications, many measurement instruments require professional verification and calibration. By running its own calibration lab, Chevrier gives its clients a unique advantage. This is a place for the company experts to conduct all calibration applications as per ISO 9001 and ISO 17025:2005 (17025:2017 pending) standards.
The Chevrier team can work on measurement instruments for the following areas in its calibration lab:
- Air velocity. The calibration laboratory is the only one that is equipped to calibrate and certify any anemometer, with measurement from 50 to 5,000 feet a minute. Chevrier’s experts can calibrate anemometers that measure airflow in ducts and ventilation vanes, as well as those measuring wind speed. Among the other options: S-type and standard Pitot tubes, differential micro-manometers, and flow meters.
- Electricity. The company calibrates electrical devices such as multimeters, clamp-on meters, insulation testers, and function generators.
- Humidity. Chevrier can calibrate portable, wall, and analog recorders and digital hygrometers, plus mechanical or electric recorders, dew-point indicators, and loggers.
- Pressure. Barometers, manographs, pressure transmitters, differential transmitters, manostats, differential manostats, calibrators, and liquid-column manometers. Other examples: pressure, oxygen-cleaned, test, digital, low-pressure, differential-pressure, sanitary-pressure, Magnehelic Dwyer, and Photohelic Dwyer gauges.
- Temperature. Calibration for liquid in glass, analog, infrared, and digital thermometers, as well as industrial mercury or red-liquid-reading thermometers, thermistor or thermocouple probes, PRT high-accuracy RTDs, temperature probes, temperature transmitters, calibration baths, and temperature controllers and thermostats.
Chevrier encourages any customers who need calibration services for any instruments to fill out its online service form, enclose a copy with the product, and ship it directly; no return authorization number is required.
For more information, contact Chevrier.