Camille Bauer transducers provide precise electrical power measurementFebruary 28, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Mod-Tronic Instruments Ltd. partners with Camille Bauer Metrawatt AG to supply a wide variety of test and measurement instrumentation – transmitters, signal conditioners, and more. This lineup includes a broad range of devices for electrical power measurement, all under the SINEAX brand name. These programmable, multifunctional, heavy-current transducers can be used for measuring virtually all quantities of an electrical power system. Examples include power, current, voltage, frequency, and phase-angle transducers.
Software-configurable output application and behaviour
The application, or system configuration, of the analog and digital outputs on these electrical-power transducers are software-configurable, as is their behaviour. These instruments also support the electrical power measurement and acquisition via programming or bus interface during normal operation.
The lineup of SINEAX instrumentation for electrical power measurement includes the following types of multifunction power meters and transducers:
- Standard multifunction power meters. Two series that offer measurement of current, voltage, active, reactive and apparent power, active and reactive energy, neutral conductor current, power factor, and frequency.
- Multifunction power meters with system load and harmonics. With three four-digit programmable displays.
- Programmable, multifunctional monitors. Well-visible one-line indication of measured data with backlit LCD display.
- AC/DC current and voltage converters/analyzers. With break-resistant plastic housing made of PBT.
- Multifunctional power monitors. With condition monitoring, energy-consumption analysis, and graphical measurement displays.
- Multifunctional power quality monitors. Certified power quality analysis, onsite event display, and limit monitoring with alarming.
- Power measurement devices with PLC functionality. With Modbus/RTU interface.
Also available from Mod-Tronic are four types of SINEAX power transducers, with a choice of zero, one, two, or three analog outputs, as well as three kinds of current transducers with sinusoidal input or sine, rectangular, or distorted wave forms.
In addition, SINEAX voltage transducers come in AC or True RMS AC models, one powered from the measuring source and one allowing zero offset. There are also two kinds of SINEAX frequency transmitters (frequency or frequency difference), both available as measuring sources powered to 230 volts. Phase angle (power factor) transducers come in two models, both with sine, rectangular, or distorted wave forms.
For more information, contact Mod-Tronic.