Fasteners are a big part of the manufacturing world; it is hard to imagine how any products could be built or assembled without them. This is why Gould Fasteners is an essential supplier for the Canadian industrial landscape. Not only does this company specialize in this important form of hardware – it also chooses fastening products from many world-class producers, ensuring that it supplies only the best available.
Fasteners encompass a broad category of hardware devices, all of which mechanically affix two or more objects together, usually in assembly applications. What makes fastening different from welding or using adhesives is that it is often intended for non-permanent joints, which remain firmly attached, yet could potentially be disassembled if necessary. Fasteners can come in a wide range of materials, like steel, brass, aluminum, stainless steel, alloy steel, bronze, or nylon, to name a few.
Gould Fasteners is a full-service distributor that supplies one of the largest varieties of industrial fasteners around, largely for the military, industrial, and communications sectors. Its popular products include bolts, nuts, rivets, screws, retaining rings, knobs, latches, electronic hardware, and much more. These fastening products are available to clients at competitive prices, and Gould Fasteners’ personnel ensure consistent product quality by carefully pre-inspecting a certain quantity of them before shipping them to customers.
Among Gould Fasteners’ more notable fastening products are the following:
- Aerospace fasteners, specifically designed for the aircraft industry;
- Bolts for a wide range of applications in multiple sectors;
- Grooved pins, for strong holding power in cases of shock or vibration;
- Hinges, for fastening objects that need to move with respect to each other;
- Knobs, for instruments;
- Latches, for cabinets;
- Nuts to fit on matching bolts and screws;
- O-rings, for sealing out water and moisture;
- Retaining rings, to hold shafts in place;
- Rivets, or headed metal fasteners constructed of malleable material;
- Screws that feature tamper-proofing, locking, piercing, and sealing;
- Spacers and standoffs, used in electronic applications; and
- Washers, used to reduce the chance of nuts loosening.
This is just a sample of the types of fasteners that Gould Fasteners provides. The company has established itself as a major distributor of high-calibre fastening products since 1979. Contact the Gould Fasteners team for a quick quotation or for more information about their products.