Products by Westlock work with valves.
John Brooks Company Limited offers many solutions by Westlock Controls, which specializes in monitoring and controlling process valves. Westlock has developed these products with state-of-the-art technology, and they function seamlessly with both on/off modulating valves and actuators to help boost safety and performance. This product lineup satisfies current international approvals and standards.
With proven solutions for a broad range of process conditions, Westlock remains a trusted name in the global chemicals, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, food-processing, power-generation, and pulp and paper sectors.
Switches, sensors, monitors, transmitters, more
The secret of Westlock’s continuing success at satisfying customers is that it always anticipates the evolving needs and requirements of the process industry. This is how the manufacturer stays relevant with its products. The following options are available from John Brooks Company:
- Limit switches and sensors. Suitable for rotary and linear applications in standard, intrinsically safe and explosion-proof environments. Examples include single- and double-pole mechanical switches, inductive proximity switches and sensors, and an explosion-proof position sensor that resists shock and vibration stresses.
- Switch boxes and valve monitors. Integrated solutions for monitoring rotary and linear process valves by combining switches/sensors, wiring terminals, enclosures, and local visual indication in one compact unit.
- Valve-control monitors. These blend the capability of valve monitoring and control of automation process valves with integrated position sensors and low-power energy solenoid valves in one unit. Includes quantum valve-control monitors for weatherproof and hazardous-location requirements.
- Valve network solutions. The Intellis brand uses embedded control systems to automate valves and link field inputs/outputs to the host PLC or DCS.
- Position transmitters. Continuous feedback of a valve position integrated with valve-position and -control monitors in a standalone unit.
- Positioners. Pneumatic, analog, and digital devices that deliver reliable, effective control for both rotary and linear action valves.
- Sanitary valve position and control monitors. Westlock manufactures the Pharma II and AccuTrak 9881 for sanitary applications. Position and control monitoring for rotary and linear sanitary diaphragm valves.
- Solenoid valves. The Falcon brand is designed to address low-power actuation requirements. Available for single- or dual-acting actuators in a variety of materials.
For more information, contact John Brooks Company.