Various manufacturing and packaging solutions are available from ArcfilMarch 12, 2021 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Arcfil Products Ltd. has been serving businesses as a quality provider of wire-forming services for more than four decades. As a leader in this industry, the company works hard to create reliable products that satisfy requirements in many sectors. The portfolio includes a selection of manufacturing and packaging solutions.
In addition to handles, paint hooks, spring clips, straight-and-cut wire, and wickets, Arcfil uses fully automated equipment to create various custom wire shapes.
Decades of collective experience
The Arcfil team easily programs production of whatever item a client wants into its equipment to make these manufacturing and packaging solutions. With its engineering, robotic, and coating skills, Arcfil uses its more than seven decades of collective experience to optimize these products. Among the products available from the company in this category:
- Custom wire products – fully automated production of wire products, with precision wire forming, cost-efficient products, and timely delivery. Arcfil performs this service for such sectors as packaging, retail point-of-purchase display, food processing, electronics, telecommunications, the medical field, and the automotive sector.
- Handles – Arcfil is North America’s largest manufacturer of wire handles for steel and plastic buckets. Blending premium galvanized steel and fully automated equipment, the firm bends wires without flanking, resulting in a clean, smooth, durable finish.
- Paint hooks – including the popular C-hooks and large S-hooks, all of them manufactured in-house with completely automated processes, with precision wire forming, cost-efficient production, and timely delivery. Arcfil paint hooks work on powder coat lines.
- Spring clips – full-service spring-clip development available from design to production. The design process involves working with the customer’s engineering team to understand the concept, suggest concrete options, and develop economical approaches for cost-effective production.
- Straight-and-cut wire – made from wire coils in a production process that meets tight tolerances, ensuring efficient application downstream for clients. All items manufactured precisely according to customer specifications.
- Wickets – made with precision tooling designed to ensure reliable use in automated production processes. Washers available for application in sensitive settings like food-grade packaging. Ideal for all kinds of plastics converters.
For more information, contact Arcfil.