Vaetrix digital manometers are highly accurate and easy to useMarch 19, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
One of the many great manufacturers of measurement devices that supply their products in Canada through Chevrier Instruments, Vaetrix produces the unique ETG series of digital manometers. This series uses the latest digital technology to measure pressure accurately. These instruments have easy-to-use interfaces and intuitive menu structures that surpass any other option on the market, as well as MEMS pressure sensors that are fully temperature-compensated throughout the operating range.
Stores up to 64,000 records
The ETG series has no encrypted symbols or abbreviations. The user can simply press arrow keys to navigate the menu and select an option. Each manometer also has dual sensor technology to measure absolute and gauge pressure with only one device, plus high and low alarm settings with icon and red back-light indication. There is also a dedicated interface for leak testing and minimum/maximum functions.
Other major features of these digital manometers from Chevrier: snapshot readings with date and time stamps; multi-session data-logging capability, storing up to 64,000 records with date, time, and pressure; USB communications; Bluetooth options; 0.05 per cent full-scale pressure accuracy over operating temperature; three-colour graphics digit displays, with multiple options for back-light colour for optimum viewing; admin function, to customize user interfaces and experiences; and 23 engineering units with the ability to select favourites.
Among the technical specifications:
- Pressure accuracy: plus or minus 0.05 per cent, full-scale.
- Vacuum accuracy: plus or minus ¼ of a per cent, full-scale, for pressure ranges no higher than 500 pounds per square inch with an isolated sensor.
- Barometric accuracy: plus or minus 0.35 per cent, full-scale.
- Power source: three AA alkaline batteries (LR6) for handheld, or USB (Micro B) for panel mount.
- Operating temperature: minus ten to 50 degrees Celsius.
- Storage temperature: minus 23 to 65 degrees Celsius.
- Humidity: zero to 95 per cent (non-condensing).
- Process connection: ¼ of an inch MNPT – 316 stainless steel.
- Weight: 803 grams for handheld, 771 grams for panel mount.
Vaetrix backs up the performance and reliability of these digital manometers with a four-year warranty. The manufacturer also offers custom designs for clients with specific needs.
For more information, contact Chevrier.