Tsubaki’s lineup of solutions includes chains, PT components, and moreJune 28, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For more than a century – including 47 years in Canada – businesses everywhere have relied on Tsubaki for premier chain solutions. But chains are just part of the company’s portfolio. In fact, no other manufacturer or supplier in this field matches Tsubaki’s lineup, which comprises chains, sprockets, and PT components too.
This impressive inventory comes with unsurpassed quality, reliability, service, and support, which have been a Tsubaki tradition for decades.
Clutches, backstops, and more
Most recently, the company has started offering a wide inventory of overrunning and indexing backstops and clutches, all of which have a series of unique cam designs that maximize torque rating, achieve low-speed liftoff to minimize overrunning wear, and provide longtime service without maintenance. Tsubaki’s clutches are simple, cost-effective components that transmit loads in one direction while holding reversing loads to prevent damage.
The Tsubaki lineup includes the following products:
- Cable and hose carriers. The Kabelschlepp division created the modern cable and hose carrier chain; more than 50 years later, it continues to lead this field in innovation. Options available here include MONO (moulded plastic), VARIO (customizable basic, modular, and hybrid), tube (enclosed), steel (heavy duty), long travel, three-dimensional motion, and turnkey cable and hose carriers. Guide channels and other accessories also available.
- Engineered-class chains. Among the options available are drive, roller conveyor, apron conveyor, bar and pin, welded steel, steel bushed, and drop-forged rivetless chains. Tsubaki also offers specialty options like bi-planar, outboard roller, and water screen chains.
- PT components. In addition to overrunning clutches and backstops, other PT components include power cylinders, couplings, gear motors, shock relays, torque shields and limiters, and linear shields.
- Roller chains. Examples available include ANSI, attachment, lube-free, plastic, and corrosion-resistant roller chains. Tsubaki also carries specialty options such as British standard, energy series, thermoformer, vacuum wrapper and gripper, pin oven, and Titan chains.
- Sprockets. A dozen sprocket styles available, such as stainless steel, idler, double-single, and double-pitch. Tsubaki has developed its own unique brand, Smart Tooth, with patented wear indicators.
Trust Tsubaki for top problem-solving industrial products with superior performance.
For more information, contact Tsubaki.