Tsubaki of Canada makes several kinds of forestry chain productsNovember 17, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
After nearly half a century of success in the Canadian industrial landscape, Tsubaki of Canada has mastered high-end chain products for many vital sectors; examples include mining, food processing, and the automotive industry. In addition, the company offers a broad range of forestry chain products. These chains are strong and reliable units that can withstand the demanding work conditions of the forestry sector – more so than any competitor’s chains do.
Dependable, premium chains and more
Unsurpassed quality and total customer satisfaction are the highest priorities of the Tsubaki team when it designs and manufactures forestry chain products. With the Tsubaki Advantage, clients always get dependable and premium chains, sprockets, bushings, and other goods that outperform those of other manufacturers while saving customers money.
A key advantage of Tsubaki forestry chain products is increased productivity. These products rarely break, so they minimize downtime and keep operations moving consistently. The company constructs them specifically for applications in this industry, where they always run smoothly and yield efficient results. Customers and potential customers are encouraged to request quotes and information on this product line directly, by filling out the convenient form on Tsubaki’s website.
Tsubaki offers the following chains for the forestry sector:
- Sharp top chains and sticker chains – chains that resist wear by 20 per cent more than other chains do. This lowers the risk of worn tips, which necessitate replacement.
- 81X chains – essential for sawmills, and available from Tsubaki either plain or with pushers or trimmer lug attachments. Three tiered quality levels – Econo, Premium, and Lambda – also available.
- 3939-B4 chains – made for lumber-conveying applications and similar to the 81X, but with an eight-inch pitch and usually used in drop sifters. J-bar attachments necessary for lumber conveyance.
- Welded steel mill and drag chains – available with or without attachments and designed with high tensile and fatigue strength for the most demanding applications. Tsubaki shot-peens the sidebars and barrels for additional fatigue strength, while the pins are precision-fit for superior press fits into sidebars.
- Scanner chains with attachments.
For more information, contact Tsubaki.