The many industrial markets that MOCAP serves with protective devicesFebruary 25, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
MOCAP has been making an unsurpassed range of protection, masking, and finishing products for nearly four decades. The variety of protective devices available – as well as their versatility – is the key to the company’s continuing success. With this spectrum of solutions, MOCAP can serve virtually every industrial market out there, significantly broadening its customer base. Whether a customer is in the automotive sector, electronics, or the medical field, MOCAP has something to satisfy every individual need.
Medical, appliances, and more
The portfolio of protective devices and more that MOCAP manufactures serves many customers in six major markets, among other sectors. Among these industries:
- Automotive – Many manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors in this market trust MOCAP caps, plugs, tapes, tubing, and netting. Among the most popular items are masking products, thread protection plugs, and secure-fit tear-tab plastic caps.
- Coating, spraying, and finishing – MOCAP masking caps, plugs, and tapes work well for finishing professionals. The company recommends LDPE caps and plugs for masking in general painting involving air drying. For extreme temperatures, flexible vinyl products, high-temperature vinyl or EPDM rubber items, or silicone rubber caps and plugs are recommended.
- Medical – MOCAP protective devices and masking products are perfect for the medical field, with many styles and materials from which to choose. Examples include masking caps and plugs, thread-protection plugs and caps, sheet-metal plugs, and secure-fit tear-tab plastic caps.
- Appliances – Caps, plugs, tapes, tubing, and netting for appliance manufacturers, suppliers, and parts distributors, including MRO and component parts.
- Electronics – Caps, plugs, and other protective products. Most common here are plastic, rubber, and flexible vinyl plastic parts, plus high-temperature masking caps, plugs, and tapes, as well as sheet-metal plugs and secure-fit tear-tab plastic caps. Custom components available too.
- HVAC – MOCAP supplies plastic, rubber, and flexible vinyl plastic parts for the HVAC-R industry. Examples include sheet-metal plugs, secure-fit tear-tab plastic caps, masking plugs and caps, and thread-protection plugs and caps.
With such a range of materials and styles available, customers in these markets can count on an easy, diverse selection to get what they need.
For more information, contact MOCAP.