The connectivity lineup at HARTING spans a wide, diverse rangeApril 8, 2021 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
HARTING Canada is one of the best solution providers in Canada when it comes to connectors and power transmission. Although the company is known for such groundbreaking innovations as the Han series, its overall connectivity lineup is more broad and diverse than many may realize: Ethernet switches, sensors, components, and more.
Any customer can find the appropriate solution for almost any individual need with HARTING’s product range, unlike any other.
Standard and modular inserts
With this connectivity lineup, Canadian businesses rely on HARTING for the following products:
- Board level connectivity – such examples as hard metric connectors, DIN 41 612 connectors, har-flex connectors, har-flexible rapid single-wire connectivity solutions, mini coax connectors, TCA connectors, and board-to-board connectors including tools and accessories.
- Communication solutions – including field attachable solutions (e.g., HARAX IDC quick-connection technology), RJ Industrial 10G connectors, fibre optic cable assemblies, har-port service interfaces for Ethernet and USB, PushPull connectors, and Han M8, M12, and 7/8-inch connectivity solutions.
- Current sensors – designed for fast, accurate current measurement for precise regulation of frequency converters, USV systems, welding plants, and other power semiconductor systems. High levels of measurement accuracy and interference immunity.
- Ethernet switches – available as un-managed, semi-managed, and managed units and rated accordingly for use in factory floors and through or inside cabinets.
- Ha-VIS RFID system components – smart infrastructure solutions that comprise optimally coordinated components from a single source. These components allow users to control production dependably, sustain a reliable framework for business processes, and lower overall process costs.
- I/O connectors – a group that includes SEK/IDC connectors, har-mik connectors, sub-miniature D connectors, har-link connectors, and tools and accessories.
- Standard and modular inserts for industrial connectors – The Han industrial connectivity lineup suits the most demanding needs in industrial work environments. They can be used in all applications that require safe, removable electric connections. The Han-Modular connector range is highly flexible and can accommodate, signal, and power circuits along with fibre optic or compressed air lines in one connector.
For a broad variety of electronic solutions, rely on HARTING.
To learn more, contact HARTING.