BETE nozzles are trusted in the chemical industry.
BETE spray nozzles are available in Canada through John Brooks Company Limited, and these solutions are trusted internationally in critical chemical-processing operations. Choosing the right spray nozzles, lance, injector, or spray system is crucial to optimizing productivity in any chemical process, and BETE offers an option for every relevant scenario.
These spray nozzles are made with high-quality spray technology, using durable, corrosion-resistant material to perform in the challenging environments of the chemical sector.
Standard or customized products
The customer-focused designers, application engineers, and sales team at BETE work with clients to recommend appropriate spraying solutions for their individual needs – both standard or custom-designed products. These nozzles include plastic material for corrosion resistance and nickel alloy and stainless steel for high-temperature environments; they also have cobalt alloys, silicon carbides, and tungsten carbides for longevity for use with abrasive spray media. John Brooks Company recommends BETE spray nozzles for the following chemical applications:
- Gas cooling or conditioning. Nozzles for cooling and quenching in many chemical tasks, to control process temperatures and protect downstream equipment. Examples include cooling process gases before scrubbing or baghouses, cooling combustion exhaust gases, FGD quench systems, and emergency quench systems.
- Gas scrubbing. BETE spray nozzles serve various tasks in this area, such as dry scrubbing, odour control, packed bed scrubbers, SCR and SNCR applications, and Venturi scrubbing.
- Chemical injection. Injecting various reactants, scavengers, inhibitors, or other chemicals in many processes. Custom injection lances are available.
- Tank, drum, and tote cleaning. Applications include storage tanks, reactors, process vessels, totes, and IBC containers.
- Tank mixing and blending. Ideal for such applications as tank circulation, solids suspension, blending, mixing, and agitation.
- Spray drying. A unique area in producing powder with specific particle size and moisture content regardless of heat and dryer capacity. Powder qualuty remains constant during an entire run of the dryer. Spray-dryer performance depends primarily on the nozzles. Twist & Dry nozzle design includes patented locking system.
- Fire protection. BETE spray nozzles are commonly employed in dry fire-protection systems for cooling, wetting, and water wall.
To learn more, contact John Brooks Company.