Hose Master stripwound hoses are available.
Sudbury International Engineered Products Limited teams up with Hose Master, a manufacturer based in Cleveland, to supply a broad variety of hose options. The Hose Master lineup includes metal expansion joints, bellows, flexible connectors, and also stripwound metal hosing – designed and manufactured with quality, durability, and reliability as priorities.
These stripwound hoses are more robust and last longer than similar units by competitors, which is standard for Hose Master products from Sudbury International.
Unmatched expertise in flexible metal
By focusing on reliability and quality, Hose Master produces stripwound metal hosing that offers a lower total cost of ownership than hoses from other manufacturers do. Another benefit is Hose Master’s application knowledge. As the company’s expertise is unsurpassed in the industry, it serves as the ideal problem solver and trusted advisor with all partners.
Hose Master brands of stripwound metal hosing available from Sudbury International:
- FloppyGuard – floppy, interlocked, stainless steel hoses offering flexibility, strength, durability, and crush resistance.
- FloppyGuard SQ – square-locked variation of FloppyGuard, popular with applications needing more flexibility. Recommended for shielding electric wiring and fibre optic cable.
- Flow-Tite – interlocked metal hose assemblies with a patented fitting system designed for leak resistance and smooth product flow. Internal silicone sealing for leak-free positive pressure of vacuum service.
- Interflex – high-quality, general-purpose hoses made from a single metal strip profiled and locking onto itself. Interlocked strip sections slide back and forth to allow flexing.
- Interflex .030 – stainless steel variation of Interflex, for conveying air, exhaust, and solid materials.
- Poly-Rex – polygonal interlocked hose made from galvanized steel in different thicknesses. Flexible, with robust resistance to torsional stress.
- Tar & Asphalt – heavyweight, interlocked hose made from one strip of galvanized steel with proprietary packing. For transferring high-temperature fluids at high pressures. Leak-resistant.
- T-Rex and T-Rex SB – torque-resistant hoses with high sealing capabilities. Also resist twisting, unwinding, and metal-strip flareup when cut.
- Ultraflex – smoothbore hose recommended for dry bulk pneumatic conveyance. Durable armour and abrasion-resistant liner add to strength and flexibility.
For more information, contact Sudbury International.