Advance offers a variety of winter solutions on sale until March 29.
Advance Shipping Supplies Inc. is trusted nationwide for its unparalleled selection of packaging and material-handling products. The supplier also offers a wide range of winter essentials, for businesses to keep their employees warm and comfortable. The cold months create a challenge for many people who work outdoors in Canada.
From now until March 29, Advance offers a special promotion on its winter essentials, ranging from gloves and portable heaters to anti-slip footwear and more.
Protection from cold and injury
The supplier offers special pricing on Zenith’s boa-lined, split-grain winter mitts and grain cowhide leather fleece-lined gloves, which protect wearers from both cold and abrasion. Zenith also manufactures a broad range of protective gloves, including PVC, foam, grain, rubber latex, acrylic and pigskin options, plus several under the Thinsulate brand for superior warmth. Among the other winter solutions Advance is currently promoting:
- Headwear. Zenith’s fleece balaclavas protect the head, face, and neck from harsh weather elements. The manufacturer also offers winter liners and knit hats with reflective stripes.
- Anti-slip ice cleats. Standard, heavy-duty, and spark-proof models by Zenith; other options by K1 and DueNorth.
- Traction aids. DueNorth offers all-purpose, heavy-duty, and spikeless footwear for icy grounds.
- Portable heaters. Numerous models by Matrix available, such as convection, utility, open-coil, ceramic, oscillating, tower, infrared, patio, oil-filled, and heavy-duty heaters.
- Fences. Zenith makes a snow fence and a heavy-duty safety fence, both of which serve as economical, easy, and dependable protection barriers.
- Trays and mats. To keep dirt and moisture from boots off floors, Zenith provides boot trays, plus entrance, runner, and low-profile mats.
- Ice melters. From HLF, customers can choose between Firestorm and Natural Ice brands.
- Salt and sand containers and scoops. Various options by RMP, including heavy-duty outdoor storage containers.
- Snow shovels and pushers. Aurora Tools makes poly shovels and pushers to keep the snow at bay.
- Booster cables. From Aurora Tools, these cables remain flexible in low temperatures.
- Snow brushes. Workers keep snow off vehicle windows with these Aurora Tools solutions.
- Heated vests. PIP Therm heated vests can be worn over shirts or other heated garments.
For more information, contact Advance.