Specialty products for mining are available from Tsubaki of CanadaSeptember 8, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Tsubaki of Canada chains and related products are trusted in important industries, including mining. While mining operations rely on the company’s range of surface and underground mining chains, specialty products for mining are also available from Tsubaki. Customers can choose from such options as cam clutches, backstops, and power locks.
In addition, the company independently designs and manufactures top-grade carbon steel, alloy, and stainless steel sprockets among its mining wares.
With highly refined construction
Because user safety is one of Tsubaki’s top priorities when it designs its solutions, many of its specialty products for mining have highly refined construction in order to increase workplace safety. Cam clutches and backstops, for instance, enable freewheeling or overrunning in one direction and driving or backstopping in the other. Also boosting safety are power cylinders that users can operate remotely.
The company’s complete lineup of specialty product for mining:
- Cable carriers – The KabelSchlepp division makes the S and SX series of extremely robust, stable steel cable carriers and the TKHD series of heavy-duty carriers for longer travel lengths.
- Cam clutches and backstops – This is the market’s most versatile and complete selection of cam clutches, with units designed specifically for mining tasks. They offer a high torque capacity, plus maximum load transmitting members per given diameter. The BS-F series of backstops is intended for high-speed, inclined belt conveyors and bucket elevators in mining.
- Large conveyor chains – Chains with a range of materials and corrosion-resistant coatings, attachments, and roller types. Can be customized.
- Power cylinders – Self-contained, motorized linear actuator units with a compact size and easy installation, making them ideal for mining. These units need minimal maintenance and are very sturdy.
- Power locks – These products are easy to install and assemble, and they prevent backlash damage to keyways from heavy loads. This reduces machining expenses for long shaft keyways, splined shafts, threads, grooved, and steps.
- Sprockets – Made of top-grade carbon steel to offer long wear life, resist abrasion, and withstand heavy shock loads. Tsubaki also supplies alloy and stainless steel units.
To learn more, contact Tsubaki.