Advanced has a promotion on safety supplies.
Advance Shipping Supplies Inc. is a major supplier of shipping and packaging equipment for Canadian businesses, but its product selection runs wider than some might assume. The company also carries a wide variety of safety equipment and supplies – and it is holding a promotion on these items until April 7.
Safety gloves, hardhats, footwear, protective glasses, earplugs, respirators, eyewash stations, and first-aid kits are among the safety solutions with special pricing over the next several weeks.
Options by Zenith, 3M, Honeywell
Zenith manufactures a broad range of gloves that are currently on sale from Advance – some of them intended for warmth in the bitter Canadian winter season, others designed to protect hands from cuts and abrasions. Examples include natural rubber latex fleece-lined coated gloves, as well as grain cowhide ropers, leather, cotton, foam, insulated, high-visibility, thermal, acrylic options. Other product groups on special from Advance:
- Anti-slip cleats. Impacto offers stride and heel cleats, as well as mid-cleat traction devices.
- Eye protection. Safety glasses by Zenith and 3M; the former makes the scratch- and ultraviolet-resistant Z3200 series, while the latter makes the SecureFit and Privo brands.
- Ear protection. Honeywell earplugs and earmuffs, to protect workers from loud noise and cold air.
- Head and face protection. Multiple hardhat options by MSA and Dynamic.
- Coveralls and coats. Zenith products include two types of hooded coveralls, plus protective lab coats for indoor research applications.
- Breathing protection. Especially important in the age of COVID-19. Customers can choose from among Zenith disposable face masks and 3M or Moldex respirators.
- Eyewash stations. Honeywell, Dynamic, Hawes, and Brady help workers clean their eyes of harmful particles with various eyewash solutions.
- Spill kits. Zenith spill kits come in multiple sizes, ranging from 16 to 63 gallons.
- First-aid kits. Dynamic produces three types of CSA Group-approved kits, suitable for varying work environments.
- Exit signs. Standard and “running man” designs available from Zenith, one with security lights.
- Heaters. To keep offices warm, Matrix heaters come in fan-forced, infrared, oil-filled, and open-coil models.
- Ice melters. HLF keeps walkways safe from slipping with Firestorm and Natural Choice brands.
For more information, contact Advance.