Safetex coatings prevent slipping accidents.
Workplaces are full of employee hazards, and a common one is slippery floors. A nasty fall on a hard floor can cause painful injuries, temporary or permanent, in seconds. Thankfully, Rust-Oleum Canada has the answer: the SafeTex brand of floor coatings, which add anti-slip protection to any concrete floor.
Available in five varieties, SafeTex floor coatings come in solutions that keep plants, customers, and workers safe, whatever the company needs may be.
Easy-to-apply formula adds strong traction
SafeTex products come with an easy-to-apply formula designed to add strong traction to industrial concrete floors, minimizing the danger of slipping or tripping and protecting employees from injury. Rust-Oleum offers the following versions:
- AS5600 anti-slip floor and deck coating. A single-component acrylic coating that protects pedestrian-grade floors with textured, anti-slip surfaces in mild industrial or commercial settings. This coating dries quickly enough to accept heavy traffic 24 hours later. Recommended for concrete or metal floors, walkways, decks, or patios.
- AS5400 anti-slip one-step epoxy. For aggressive traction and labour-saving application. A single-component coating for moderate industrial settings, particularly recommended for concrete or metal floors, stairs, and entrance ways. Can also accept heavy traffic in only 24 hours.
- AS6000 anti-slip low-profile epoxy. A low-VOC, water-based coating for safer traction on barefoot-grade floors, specially formulated for wet areas on concrete surfaces. Can accept heavy traffic in 48 hours. A perfect safeguard against slips and falls, ideal for pool areas, locker rooms, showers, and laundries.
- AS9100 anti-slip high-performance epoxy. For excellent protection and traction. A tough coating that resists strong chemicals, power cleanings, high humidity, and heavy vehicles in severe industrial settings. Highly recommended for slippery areas with heavy traffic, which it can accept 72 hours after application.
- AS6500 anti-slip 100 per cent solids epoxy. An ultra-tough coating for extreme protection and aggressive traction. Withstands strong chemicals, power cleanings, high humidity, and heavy vehicles. Perfect for concrete or metal surfaces in food-processing plants. Like the AS9100, this coating can accept heavy traffic after 72 hours.
The AS5600 and AS5400 come in 3.7-litre sizes; the others come in kits.
To learn more, contact Rust-Oleum.