Rotor Clamp hose clamps are ideal picks for low-pressure applicationsFebruary 3, 2021 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Daemar Inc. remains one of the country’s most diverse and respected providers of essential components for industry – including Rotor Clamp hose clamps. One of many types of engineered fasteners that the supplier carries in its inventory, these are self-compensating hose clamps that are the ideal pick for low-pressure applications.
Single-wire, double-wire, and constant-tension-band configurations are among the designs of these hose clamps from which customers can choose, as well as light-band and narrow-band.
Meeting strict quality standards
An international leader in hose clamps, Rotor Clamp ensures its products meet strict quality standards. The manufacturer relies on a documented quality system to produce reliable, quality components. These self-compensating hose clamps expand and contract with hoses in response to temperature changes, and they cannot be over- or under-tightened. They can easily be installed or removed with manual and pneumatic tools.
The following six models of Rotor Clamp hose clamps are available from Daemar:
- Single-wire clamps (HC). The strongest holding force. One wire focuses the clamping force on one hose area. Sizes range from 0.233 to 3.128 inches. Among the relevant applications are heating, air conditioning, automotive tasks, off-road vehicles, utility vehicles, snowmobiles, and boats.
- Single-wire slim clamps (HW). Similar to the HC line, but slimmer. Sizes run from 0.551 to 1.672 inches.
- Double-wire clamps (DW). Recommended for circumstances in which aesthetics are important and a lower force than what single-wire clamps offer will do. Sizes go from 0.274 to 2.3 inches. These work for spa fixtures, appliances, heating, air conditioning, and some truck systems and utility vehicles.
- Constant-tension band clamps (CTB). A force between those of single-wire and double-wire clamps. Sizes from 12 to 60 millimetres. Recommended for spas, trucks, and automotive applications.
- Constant-tension band light clamps (CTL). Cost-effective alternatives to other clamps. Sizes from 0.21 to 1.45 inches. Useful for small engines, agricultural and utility vehicles, automotive systems, and appliances.
- Pre-opened, pre-positioned clamps (CTO). Designed for rubber-hose manufacturers that pre-glue clamps to hoses for the automotive sector. As they cannot be pre-opened further than the stop, they cannot be over-expanded.
For more information, contact Daemar.