Rosta elements: the five key advantages of investing in themDecember 17, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
No other Canadian manufacturer provides as diverse and effective a selection of industrial machine elements as Rosta Inc. does. The company draws on more than three quarters of a century of experience from affiliates worldwide – all businesses that have mastered three kinds of technology, namely rubber-suspension, oscillating-conveyor, and tensioning technology. Rosta elements are renowned everywhere for versatility, high quality, and unmatched performance. This is why manufacturers in a wide range of sectors rely on them.
From construction to agriculture
These products provide many unique benefits to customers who work in construction, mining, agriculture, oil and gas, and other important Canadian industries. Rosta identifies five major advantages of investing in its wide selection of components:
- Cost-efficiency. The Rosta lineup of rubber suspension elements offers a cost-efficient solution to users for virtually every need for resilient suspension, elastic supports, cushioning mounts, or smooth guidance in the machine industry. In addition to this, Rosta elements offer a multi-functionality that leads to substantial savings in the user’s initial investment, by substituting for more costly bearing and damping components. They also reduce operating expenses significantly through longer service intervals, by eliminating maintenance.
- Customization. The Rosta crew can develop customized machine designs for specific client applications, and its experienced personnel, advanced equipment, and individual manufacturing processes allow the company to offer almost any solution.
- Long service life. Rosta elements are more durable, wear-resistant, and low-maintenance than other manufacturers’ components are. The company’s jointed, rubber-metal torsion bearings withstand extremely harsh environments, which is why they last for a long time and lower replacement costs.
- Technical support. Clients always get world-class technical support with any Rosta purchase. The company offers convenient onsite customer service, regardless of where the user is located in the world.
- Versatility. Rubber mounts by Rosta are ideal for suspension of almost any kind of screen, conveyor, or sifting equipment whenever oscillations, vibrations, and agitating processing movements have to choose, separate, and move bulk materials. Meanwhile, spring elements can function as torsion springs, pivot bearings, and anti-vibration mounts in one single unit within a compact space.
For more information, contact Rosta.