Ross Controls valve products offer a safer process of fluid powerJuly 13, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Many renowned international manufacturers partner with Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. to bring great industrial equipment to Canadian businesses. Although the supplier specializes in robotic devices, it also offers items for the fluid power market by Ross Controls. Headquartered in Troy, MI, Ross has produced pneumatic valves, control systems and safety products for close to a century. This lengthy experience has made the company a strong leader in pneumatic valve technology.
Boasting a worldwide presence
Ross focuses on continuing to serve as a formidable competitor in major sectors in which its tailored fluid power technology provides a unique value advantage to customers. The manufacturer boasts a worldwide presence, with ISO-certified facilities and sales offices in the United States, Germany, France, and Japan; it also has dedicated offices here in Canada, as well as in the United Kingdom, Brazil, India, and China. For a truly global customer-service capability, these offices are augmented by a worldwide network of 145 stocking distributors, including Advanced Motion & Controls.
Driven by flexible electro-pneumatic technology, Ross enhances customer productivity through safe, energy-efficient devices. The company dedicates itself to making products and processes of the highest quality. Ross employees are the company’s foundation, performing with integrity for the long-term benefit of all stakeholders.
Fluid power solutions available from Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd.:
- Lockout valves. For energy isolation. Examples include the Manual Lockout L-O-X, such as a Soft Start model.
- Sensing valves. With position and state sensing feedback. The SV27 series includes inline poppets.
- Explosion-proof valves. Several series available in this category, including inline-poppet valves, valves for high and low temperatures, and safety-exhaust double valves.
- Double valves. For safety exhaust. Examples include safe cylinder return double valves and press safety-exhaust double valves. Some models have safety shutoff.
- PO check valves. For cylinder position and load holding. Right-angle PO check valves, valves with or without pressure relief, and pilot-operated check sensing valves.
Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd.’s webinar series includes an episode about using Ross valves. Click here to register for and view this prerecorded webinar.
To learn more, contact Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd.