PVS manufactures and supplies an unmatched array of unloading solutionsJuly 24, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Firing Industries is Canada’s top source for industrial processing systems, including dry bulk material unloading solutions by PVS Process Equipment. These customized products are designed, engineered, and manufactured by PVS to make dry material processing operations efficient and productive. Options include vacuum pickup adapters, bag dump stations, and much more.
With its total system focus, PVS examines downstream processes to offer a complete system advantage – boosting material-introduction efficiency, ensuring accurate downstream material supply, and protecting user interaction with material and unloading machinery.
Eight types of equipment available
Customers have the following models of PVS unloading solutions from which to choose:
- Vacuum wands. The 10 Series is recommended for picking up dry materials from drums, containers, or octoboxes in vacuum dilute phase pneumatic conveying systems.
- Vacuum pickup adapters. Used in conjunction with feed bins or bag dump stations that need variable system in-feed rates, the VPA-1503 system has quick-release flange clamps that enable change-out and cleaning without tools.
- Feed bins with casters and grates. The VFB-2060 preconditions material for vacuum conveying before entering the air stream. Most common under bulk bag unloading stations and other process machinery to buffer surge material from the above process.
- Volumetric screw feeders. PVS recommends the 11 series for applications with existing or integrated dump/unloading stations that need variable system in-feed rates.
- Bag dump stations. The 13 Series enables control of the unloading of small volume bags, boxes, or other containers used in powder handling.
- Bedding dump stations. The 19 Series is frequently used in life-science research cage wash operations to dispose of soiled bedding material in controlled conditions.
- Direct-from-bag unloaders. Designed to handle free-flowing, granular pellets or powder, the 14 Series has a unique design that draws material automatically from the top of the bag.
- Bulk bag unloaders. Examples of the 16 Series include four-post unloaders, fork-truck bulk bag unloaders, and hoist and trolley bulk bag unloaders.
With this unmatched array of LVS unloading solutions, Firing Industries can help make any operation more efficient.
To learn more, contact Firing Industries’ application-sales engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 688-0974.