PVS customizes pneumatic conveying systems for food, pharmaceuticalsMay 22, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
For the most diverse selection of processing equipment, Canadian manufacturers rely on Firing Industries. One of the company’s newest partners is PVS Process Equipment, known for pneumatic conveying systems and bulk material unloading systems. PVS equipment is especially potent in the food-processing, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries.
From small bags to bulk bags, PVS can tailor conveying equipment to meet the specific needs of any customers in these sectors.
Providing a total system advantage
PVS designs, engineers, and manufactures pneumatic conveying systems and dry bulk-material unloading equipment to bring customized solutions to any food, dairy, or pharmaceutical processing operation. The producer provides a total system focus that examines downstream processes, guaranteeing that the integration of PVS systems and equipment offers a total system advantage. Customizing these solutions improves material introduction efficiency, ensures accurate downstream material supply, and protects user interactions with material and unloading equipment.
Firing Industries supplies a broad variety of PVS equipment for pneumatic conveying systems, for applications ranging from bulk bag unloading to drum and tote unloading. Among the available equipment:
- Vacuum wands. The 10 Series is used to pick up dry materials from drums, containers or octoboxes in vacuum dilute phase pneumatic systems.
- Vacuum pick-up adapters. The VPA-1503 is used in conjunction with feed bins or bag dump stations requiring variable system in-feed rates.
- Feed bins with casters and grates. The VFB-2060 works for buffering surge material from the procedure of preconditioning material for vacuum conveying before it enters the air stream.
- Volumetric screw feeders. Customers often use the 11 Series in applications with dump/unloading stations that need variable system in-feed rates.
- Bag dump stations. The 13 Series controls the unloading of containers used in powder-handling tasks.
- Bedding dump stations. Life-science research cage wash operations often use the 19 Series to dispose of soiled bedding materials in controlled conditions.
- Direct-from-bag unloaders. The 14 Series has a unique design that draws material from the top of the bag automatically.
- Bulk bag unloaders. Three models in the 16 Series.
To learn more, contact Firing Industries’ application-sales engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 688-0974.