Pepperl+Fuchs’ line of explosion proof products is available from PICOctober 9, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Process Instruments and Components Inc. (PIC) is the ideal source for businesses to trust when they need the best solutions for hazardous industries. One of the key advantages of working with PIC is its impressive inventory of explosion proof products manufactured by Pepperl+Fuchs. This producer’s process-automation division is the unqualified world leader in intrinsically safe explosion-protection components for dangerous work conditions. By combining these components, Pepperl+Fuchs offers a broad variety of electronic equipment that serves as complete, application-oriented custom solutions.
A pioneer and innovator
For 75 years, Pepperl+Fuchs has grown into a global industrial leader, renowned as a pioneer and innovator in explosion proof products. With its passion for automation and groundbreaking technology, the manufacturer understands the demands of the industrial market, working to develop specific solutions and integrate them into individual customer processes.
Among the many great Pepperl+Fuchs solutions available in Canada through PIC:
- Intrinsic safety barriers. Transformer-isolated and Zener types. For transmitters, positioners, solenoid valves, proximity sensors, limit switches, load cells, strain gauges, temperature sensors, and LED indicators. Featuring logic controls with alarm set points and signal conditioning.
- Signal conditioners. Single- and dual-channel options with various configurations. With remote mounted I/O barriers. Mountable in Division 2, Zone 2, with I.S. outputs to Zone 0/Division 1.
- Purge control systems. Types X, Y, and Z for Division 1 and 2 areas. Suitable for Class I and II environments. Global approvals available.
- Power supplies. High immunity and N+1 redundancy for uninterrupted process power requirements.
- Level controls. Ranging from basic float types to capacitive, frequency-shift, pressure, ultrasonic, radar, and magnetic immersion.
- HMIs. OITs and touchscreens for general-purpose and hazardous-area applications.
- Bar-code readers. Keyboards and trackballs for tasks in hazardous areas.
- Foundation/Profibus Fieldbus. Aluminum, polyester, and stainless steel boxes; segment protectors and hazardous-area interfaces; power supplies; segment couplers, field barriers; and accessories.
- HART Multiplexers. Wireless HART systems now available.
For one of the market’s premier portfolios of explosion proof products, count on the PIC team to recommend the appropriate Pepperl+Fuchs solution for any application. These are the best names to trust.
For more information, contact PIC.