Parker PVplus control module enables full remote connectivity, less downtimeJuly 6, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Precision control is a major need in many manufacturing operations, and Wainbee Limited supplies a broad variety of industrial equipment in Canada for this purpose. A key example is the PVplus PQDXXA-PROFINET-Z10 control module by Parker. With the PROFINET interface feature, this device enables full remote connectivity for users.
The PVplus ensures minimum installation and maintenance expense and reduced downtime for users, and its pump control can be completely integrated into the machine control/HMI for full process transparency.
Displacement, pressure, and power control
Among the many great features and benefits of this control module from Wainbee are displacement, pressure, and power (torque) control for all PVplus pumps, as well as fast, easy integration into PLCs with online available function blocks for I/Os and parametrization. The certified and proven PROFINET interface to PLC/overlaying machine control enables control, monitor, and parameter setting. The PVplus also offers push-in contacts for quick and simple installation, a network switch function with two RJ45 interfaces, predefined data sets for Plug & Play commissioning, alternative connection through a USB cable, and easy error diagnosis.
The PVplus is compatible with all of the relevant European EMC specification and certified by the Profibus User Organization. Technical specifications include the following:
- Mounting style: snap-on mounting for EN50022;
- Body material: Polyamide PA6.6;
- Inflammation class: V0, according to UL 94;
- Mounting position: any;
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 55 degrees Celsius;
- Protection class: IP 20, according to DIN 40 050;
- Weight: 260 grams;
- Duty ratio: 100 per cent;
- Supply voltage: 18…30VDC, with a ripple effect of less than five per cent;
- Rush in current: 22 A for 1/5 of a millisecond;
- Current consumption: less than 4A for p/Q control, or less than 2A for Q-control;
- Resolution input command: 0.025 per cent (power 0.1);
- Cables: supply and solenoid cables; 1½ square millimetres (AWG16) overall braid shield. Sensor and command signals; ½ a square millimetre (AWG20) overall braid shield; and
- Maximum cable length: 50 metres.
The programming software of the p/Q control module comes in an easy-to-learn mode.
To learn more, contact Wainbee.