Norpak Handling offers several models of Hytrol live roller conveyorsFebruary 23, 2021 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Hytrol Conveyor Company manufactures top material-handling systems that are available in Canada from Norpak Handling, a proud Hytrol Integration Partner. The lineup includes Hytrol live roller conveyors, recommended for fast transportation and loading of products in many larger-scale plants and warehouses. Norpak offers several types of these systems from Hytrol, all of which come with a variety of options for varying applications; the supplier advises customers to determine the series that works best for them, then select models that fit the relevant specifications.
Diverse and versatile solutions
Norpak has spent decades catering to the material-handling industry, so it understands the need for diverse and versatile solutions. Strong partnerships with renowned producers helps the company to provide such solutions as Hytrol live roller conveyors.
Among the models of these conveyor systems available:
- NSP. Lineshaft-driven conveyors that use spools and drive bands to power the rollers. These general transport conveyors can accumulate products with back pressure and offer quiet operation, versatile design, and simple installation and maintenance.
- E24. Twenty-four-volt systems with rollers powered by pancake motors and drive bands, which eliminates the need for drive belts, chains, or line shafts. Accessories include curves and spurs, which enable endless options for creating system layouts.
- ACC. Hytrol live roller conveyors driven by a series of vee belts, which are powered under the tread rollers to rotate them. The basic design simplifies adjustments and easy of use. Vee belts use up less space under the rollers than flat-belt live-roller models do, which allows easier integration of many accessories like transfers and diverters. This type can also offer minimal pressure accumulation if desired.
- ABLR/NBLR. The ABLR is a horizontal conveyor with a flat belt powered under the tread rollers to rotate them; they are recommended for medium-to-heavy items. The NBLR is similar, but with a narrower flat belt.
- CRR. Chain drive conveyors that use chains engaged with sprockets that are welded to each of the rollers. These live roller conveyors are usually medium-duty and best suited for oily environments, since they use chains instead of belts.
To learn more, contact Norpak Handling.