Several types of accessories are available.
N.R. Murphy Limited is trusted across the continent for its selection of industrial air-quality solutions, especially dust collectors. The manufacturer also offers a variety of accessories for this equipment, options available to help improve air quality and employee safety in a wide range of workplaces. N.R. Murphy provides various accessories – including fans, filters, and rotary air locks – to satisfy any customer need for maintaining, supplementing, or upgrading an existing air-quality system.
From exhaust fans to silencers
Investing in these innovative solutions, which operate beyond the basic functions of dust collectors, can help businesses meet all their dust-control needs. N.R. Murphy carries the following air-quality accessories and more:
- Abort dampers – instant aborting devices that expel air into the atmosphere when they are activated with properly installed spark- or fire-detection systems, after users install them in the clean air streams of filtering systems. They provide protection from fires and explosions with their heavy-gauge reinforced-steel construction.
- Exhaust fans – available in different sizes and capacities, with various wheel designs and fan arrangements to accommodate different tasks. N.R. Murphy can supply an extensive list of fan accessories, as well as optional construction for heavy abrasive material and spark resistance. Digitally balanced for peak operation.
- Filters – many types of filter media for all brands. Engineering experts can suggest the most appropriate filter media for specific requirements. Replacement filter bags in different styles for all makes and brands available.
- Rotary air locks – with heavy-gauge, all-welded construction and six-blade rotors. Every air lock comes with replaceable, one-piece, full-pocket, double-wiper neoprene seals and a removable side plate that allows easy access for seal replacement. Airtight seals on cyclones, dust filters, storage bins, enclosed mechanical conveyors, and other machinery.
- Silencers – a wide range of accessories for ducts in dust cleaning systems, including silencers for reducing noise levels. Circular, all-welded, heavy-gauge steel designs that enable free airflow for minimal resistance and pressure drops. All sizes and configurations available, to work with any manufacturer’s equipment.
Other air-quality accessories are available, depending on the requirements of a specific workplace system; examples include machine components and dumpster bins.
To learn more, contact N.R. Murphy.