Some of the Shinko solutions available.
Shinko Technos is one of the many high-profile manufacturers of measurement instrumentation that offers its products to Canadian businesses via Mod-Tronic Instruments Ltd. Based in Japan, Shinko dedicates itself to meeting customer needs by developing a variety of solutions for process measurement of temperature, humidity, and other factors.
Among the industrial products available from Shinko are alarms, controls, indicators, monitors, scanners, recorders, and relays – all designed and built according to the highest standards of quality and reliability.
Practical field experience with expertise
For more than 50 years, Shinko has been manufacturing quality instruments while offering years of practical field experience with its expertise. Every product that Shinko offers is backed by a three-year warranty, and among the quality certifications that enhance its products’ credibility is the stringent ISO 9001 standard. Mod-Tronic is the designated Canadian master distributor for the manufacturer, offering the following product categories:
- Alarms. Two models of temperature and process controls, one with a panel mount and one with a DIN rail mount. Various features include regulatory compliance, PC programmability and security, many inputs and outputs, displays, and controls.
- Controls. An option for every need, from analog meter relays with control alarm relays to signal alarm trips and digital process and temperature controls with on/off or PID control.
- Indicators. Including digital panel meters, which typically read input and display its value digitally, and temperature/process indicators.
- Monitors and scanners. The next generation of temperature-monitoring equipment, to meet the needs of electric machinery protection. Input types: RTD, thermocouple, DC current, and DC voltage.
- Recorders. This category includes video-graphic recorders, which listen for key ideas, synthesize them, and document them in visual form, as well as paper chart recorders, which are electromechanical devices that record electric or mechanical input trends onto paper.
- Solid-state relays. A solid-state relay is an electronic switching device that switches on or off whenever a small external voltage is applied across its control terminals. The SA-500 model offers voltage of four to 32 volts DC, input current of 20 mA or less, and ambient temperature range from -20 to 80 degrees Celsius.
To learn more, contact Mod-Tronic.