Six series of pipe and flange protectors are available.
From caps and plugs to other plastic and rubber protective items, MOCAP makes an unsurpassed selection of industrial protective solutions, including products for pipe and flange protection. The MOCAP team has recently expanded this lineup, all manufactured at its Park Hills, MO facility, with new sizes. These items prevent product damage and contamination during transit, handling, and storage and are easy to install and remove. The right solution is available for any application, with protectors available in many styles and colours for varying sizes of pipes, tubes, and flanges.
In stock for immediate shipment
MOCAP carries many of these products in stock for immediate shipment for customers who require them for urgent tasks. The six series of pipe and flange protectors available:
- Bolt hole flange protectors. The MBH series, moulded in black and blue LDPE plastic, is the most popular flange-protection series in the industry. Each unit can fit a ½-to-12-inch nominal-sized pipe flange.
- Outside-fitting flange protectors. Outer protectors moulded in yellow LPDE plastic, the MOF series fits the full face and sides of various flange sizes, from ½-to-10-inch nominal-sized pipe flanges.
- Pipe caps. With high flexibility, the PC series is moulded in black polyethylene plastic and designed to fit many sizes and styles of threaded pipe ends, from 1/8 to 40 NPT, 1/8 to G40 BSP, or 11-to-92-millimetre threads. These MOCAP caps secure metric, BSP, or NPT threads.
- Pipe plugs. The PP series fits threaded pipe ends ranging from ½ to six NPT, ½ to six BSP, or 21.3-to-177.8-millimetre threads. Made of low-density polyethylene and designed to protect threads from damage and contamination.
- Push-in flange protectors. The MPI series is moulded in yellow polyethylene plastic and suits imperial (ANSI) and metric (DIN) flanges as per the DIN2627-2638, 150, BS 5504, and ANSIB16,5 standards. Built to fit flange sizes from ½ an inch to a foot.
- Split hydraulic flange plugs. The SHF series is designed for use on SAE 3,000-pound, four-bolt split hydraulic flanges, which enables high flexibility. Fits flange sizes from ¾ to 2½ inches.
To learn more, contact MOCAP.