Beckett offers numerous packaging solutions.
As the premier source across the continent for protective products like caps and plugs, MOCAP also manufactures different kinds of packaging products through its Beckett and ClearTec divisions. Businesses depend on Beckett Packaging for many designs of telescopic tubes, boxes, cases, and pak containers for standard or specialized tasks. With this impressive, unmatched lineup of packaging solutions, customers can protect their goods during shipping or storage – and have them in top condition for retail or presentation.
Low cost and high quality
This MOCAP division makes these packaging products from a broad variety of materials, such as blow-moulded polyvinyl chloride, high-density polyethylene, polypropylene plastics, and injection-moulded high-density polyethylene. With these materials, Beckett offers these solutions with low cost and high quality.
Among the products and solutions available from the MOCAP Beckett Packaging division:
- Centred Grip Paks. With centred plugs and beveled caps holding every tool in place at both ends. Heavier wall thickness makes fits secure.
- Cylinder-Paks. Designed for larger-diameter items needing secure threaded end closures. Ideal for fixed-length, round-tube packaging.
- Grip Paks. Individual packages for end mills, drills, solid carbide tools, and other cutting instruments requiring protection and excellent presentation.
- Insert boxes. Recommended by Beckett Packaging for carbide blade inserts and small, delicate goods needing individual compartment storage.
- Multi boxes. Unique small boxes with plastic hinges, perfect for grinding disks, diamond wheels, ceramic inserts, and circular saw blades.
- Rectangular telescopic tubes. Durable protective tubes with adjustable ratchet-length features.
- Round telescopic tubes. Round packages with adjustable telescopic screw mechanism length features, for secure fits.
- Saw boxes. For circular cutting tools.
- Side and face mill boxes. For side/face mill cutters.
- SK boxes. For secure packaging of tapered shrank tool holders.
- Snap-Paks. Five-compartment containers for drills, milling cutters, and shank tools. Each has a hinged-lip snap enclosure.
- Square telescopic tubes. Like the rectangular options – but shorter and for different tasks. These items also have anti-roll capabilities and come in a wide variety of sizes and lengths.
- Tap set boxes. Three-compartment packages for high-quality set-of-three hand taps.
- Vertical Set-Paks. High-quality presentation packaging for tools, instruments, precision test equipment, and promotional items.
To learn more, contact MOCAP.