Some of the options available from MOCAP
This year marks the 40th anniversary of MOCAP, an American manufacturer that has grown into North America’s top provider of protective components. These include caps, plugs, masking products, and more. The unsurpassed MOCAP portfolio helps many customers protect their products, with quality plastic and rubber units, many of which are made at the company’s facility in Park Hills, MO. MOCAP also specializes in rubber and plastic moulding, in addition to extrusion processes, on top of its enormous product lineup.
From grips to flange protection
MOCAP serves industries across the continent as a unique one-stop shop for protection needs, with such an impressive spectrum of products and services. The following main categories of products make up the MOCAP lineup:
- Grips. Several styles of protective vinyl grips are available, like double-dip, round, and finger-nub variations. Dip-moulded grips are flexible and permit specifications of length, wall thickness, colour, hardness, and texture.
- Masking products. EPDM and silicone caps and plugs for masking applications, as well as high-temperature vinyl caps and plugs. These protective components can withstand temperatures of up to 246 degrees Celsius. The MOCAP lineup also includes high-temperature poly tapes and discs, silicone X-Treme Tapes, and silicone tubing.
- Pipe and flange protection. Polyethylene pipe caps and plugs, as well as outside fitting flange protectors, push-in plastic flange protectors, and bolt hole flange protectors for pipes, tubes, and flanges.
- Plugs and caps. For protection of the outsides of products during assembly, conversion, and shipping applications with rubber, polyethylene-injection-moulded, or vinyl-dip-moulded caps, which are available in straight, tapered, and threaded designs for different user needs. MOCAP manufactures plugs in the same designs and with the same materials, but for protecting the insides of hollow products in the same tasks.
- Miscellaneous. Other available items: protective netting, for protecting items from damage during assembly or shipping; collar guard bend restrictors, to stop kinks, bends, and breaks on hoses and tubes; vinyl corner covers, for protecting the corners of plate glass and other thin sheets; extruded plastic tubes, for retail packaging and industrial products; and items for printing, punching, slicing, assembly, and packaging.
To learn more, contact MOCAP.