Many products are available from MOCAP.
An unparalleled lineup of industrial caps, plugs, and grips has earned a vast base of loyal clients for MOCAP. A major advantage of working with this company is its manufacturing techniques. For example, MOCAP operates multiple production facilities, which enables specialization in a variety of moulding processes. This is the only company in North America that can claim expertise in vinyl-dip, plastic-injection, and rubber-injection moulding techniques, as well as extrusion.
A leader in the industry
With unique experience and skill in moulding processes, MOCAP satisfies all protection, masking, and finishing needs for customers, remaining a leader in the industry. Clients in every sector trust the company for high-quality dip-moulded vinyl, injection-moulded plastic, and injection-moulded rubber products. Among the examples of moulding processes available:
- Plastic extrusion – a full line of semi-rigid, clear, extruded plastic tubes for a more visible form of product packaging. These tubes come in various lengths, sizes, styles, and wall thicknesses.
- Plastic-injection moulding – production of plastic parts with tight tolerances and challenging specifications with plastic-injection moulding techniques. As a result, many styles, sizes, and shapes are available for caps, plugs, grips, and other plastic products.
- Silicone rubber extrusion – state-of-the-art equipment and systems used to make extruded silicone rubber items, such as silicone tubing or X-Treme Tape self-bonding silicone wrap.
- Thermoset rubber-injection and compression moulding – EPDM and silicone rubber products manufactured with the most innovative rubber-injection or rubber-compression moulding. With its vast experience in rubber moulding, the MOCAP crew can process silicone, EPDM, Neoprene, SBR, Viton, and many other thermoset rubber materials.
- Vinyl-dip moulding – flexible vinyl plastic caps, plugs, handle grips, and masking products, all of them produced by drawing on a broad range of plastisol PVS materials. This includes dip-moulded parts in special colours, hardness levels, or textures in diameters of up to 18 inches and lengths of up to 22 inches.
The MOCAP team can operate compression-moulding and blow-moulding production processes in addition to all of these methods, and it can offer printing, slicing, slitting, punching, assembly, and other secondary operations on request.
To learn more, contact MOCAP.