Matritech services offer seven unique competitive advantages to its clientsMarch 11, 2021 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
A major player in the Canadian industrial landscape, Matritech Inc. is renowned for its range of skills and experience in machined components. Clients from various industries have access to a broad selection of services, unsurpassed by any other metal manufacturer in the country, and this mix of services offers unique competitive advantages.
This mix of benefits has earned a loyal customer base for the company, which conducts all services at its expansive facility in Drummondville, Que.
A strict quality-control system
The seven competitive advantages that clients get from working with Matritech:
- Extension of operations – The company serves as a virtual machining division of the customer’s company, understanding all the needs and challenges.
- One-stop shopping – Matritech offers many processes under one roof to simplify purchasing management, including bending, stamping, welding, machining, assembly, tool making, and finishing. This lowers total cost of ownership by reducing management time.
- Partnership in growth – The Matritech team works right by the client’s side at each stage, including development, prototyping, and production. The company supports customers by suggesting processes tailored to their requirements at every step of the product life cycle, which provides major competitive advantages during high-volume production runs.
- Quality – A strict, methodical, and efficient quality-control system helps the company maintain an international reputation for reliable components. Matritech provides all of the necessary documentation for acceptance parts.
- Solid project management – Machining time is pricey, so Matritech has always used its impressive management skills to propel itself into a reputation as a major industry manufacturer since 1989. The team monitors project advancement constantly to meet client deadlines and goals, by using internal programs, exact timelines, and close follow-up.
- Technical support – Matritech customers are experts in their own sectors; similarly, Matritech itself is a master team in producing metal parts. The project managers suggest in-house options that lower cost, simplify the manufacturing process, and improve the overall quality of the product.
- Timely delivery – Companies must offer strict deadlines to stay competitive. Matritech helps to get products delivered on time.
For more information, contact Matritech.