Many LAKOS centrifugal separators available from John Brooks CompanyNovember 26, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
John Brooks Company supplies Canadian industry with an unmatched selection of fluid-handling equipment, including centrifugal separators, systems, screens, and screen filters manufactured by LAKOS Filtration Solutions. LAKOS filtration products help industrial companies remove debris from process water efficiently and effectively.
LAKOS Industrial Filtration Solutions from John Brooks Company increase process efficiency, reduce maintenance costs, and lower energy costs and include:
- JPX/JPL Standard Efficiency Separators – recommended for spray-nozzle or small-orifice protection, heat exchangers, pits, sumps, basins, pre-filtration, and waste reduction.
- eJPX High-Efficiency Separators – a higher-efficiency version of the JPX that removes up to 98 per cent of 44 microns and larger solids in one pass. No moving parts.
- PRX Systems for Enhanced Solids Handling – complete separation and purging solutions; fully accessible separators with choice of inlet profiles and automatic purging options.
- FrySafe Cooking-oil Filtration Systems – separators that remove crumbs and fines to extend oil life and sustain product quality. Longer operating cycles between downtime and maintenance.
- CSX Cooking-Oil Separators – full-flow, non-oxygenated, low-maintenance filtration solutions, for full-flow filtration of an entire cooking-oil reservoir or system.
- ILB/ILS Separators – visible low-flow-rate filtration solutions that easily remove settling solids from water, with no screens, cartridges, cones, filter elements, or back-flushing.
- ISF Self-Cleaning Pump Intake Screens – open-source water intake screens for protecting commercial and industrial pumps and water systems, saving energy, and lowering maintenance.
- JCX/JBX Systems for Process Cooling Tower Basins – full-stream, packaged separator systems that decrease blow-down, bio-fouling, and chemical use, while eliminating the need for manual basin cleaning.
- PWC Municipal Separators – ideal for public waterworks applications, removing 98 per cent of sand-like particles sizes at least 200 mesh in one pass.
- Self-Cleaning Screen Filters – low-maintenance, high-efficiency, high-flow screen filtration with a small footprint.
Watch this video for more on LAKOS centrifugal separators:
For more information, contact John Brooks Company.