Many great cable, hose-carrier solutions are available from KabelSchleppFebruary 12, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
KabelSchlepp is the inventor of the modern cable and hose-carrier chain. As a member of the Tsubaki Group, this company has been leading the market in innovative cable- and hose-carrier solutions for well over half a century. The unique KabelSchlepp lineup covers a wide range of products in seven distinct categories: plastic open-style, hybrid open-style, covered tube-style, three-dimensional line, steel, cables, and three kinds of accessories.
Individual components to custom solutions
KabelSchlepp’s product list encompasses individual components, complete turnkey systems, standard off-the-shelf items, and custom-manufactured individual solutions. The range of application examples is just as broad as the variants in the company’s product portfolio. Shorter production times, higher machine cycles, longer service life, quicker installation, better overall value – KabelSchlepp cable- and hose-carrier solutions can do it all.
Customers can choose from the following categories of KabelSchlepp cable- and hose-carrier solutions:
- Flexible plastic cable carriers. Solid, open-style carriers with fixed chain widths. Includes Protum Office, EasyTrax, Uniflex, Uniflex Advanced, QuickTrax, and Mono brands.
- Hybrid open-style cable carriers. Selections include Varitrak MC and MK multivariable cable carriers, as well as Varitrak K cost-effective, heavy-duty carriers, Quantum low-vibration carriers, and Varitrak XLC carriers with large inside heights.
- Covered cable carriers. These completely enclosed tube-style carriers are designed to protect cables from chips and contamination. Brand examples: TKA, Conduflex, Uniflex Tubes, and Varitrak S/SX, XLT, and MT.
- Three-dimensional Robotrax cable carriers. Specifically designed for robotic cable solutions with 3D movements. Users can deploy them on robots for swivelling and rotational movements and for robot feet and arms.
- Steel cable carriers. Solutions for extreme applications. Brands available that fit into this category include Varitrak S/SX and Conduflex.
- Control, power, data, fibre-optic, and OEM cables. A broad spectrum of cable offerings to fit specific application needs. All are continuous-flex cables and in stock for immediate shipment. Durable, reliable, and cost-efficient, these cables always meet the highest quality standards.
- Accessories. Guideway protection systems in standard or custom sizes, carrier support and guidance systems for long travel applications, and strain-relief systems that are easy to install.
For more information, contact Tsubaki.