Many different kinds of conveyor models are available from ContinentalFebruary 6, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Continental Conveyor has been a leading source of conveyors and accessories since its founding in 1963. One major advantage of working with Continental is a portfolio that comprises many different kinds of conveyor models. This product list provides anything a business could want in mechanical bulk material-handling equipment.
The diversity of Continental’s product range means that the company can serve customers in a wide variety of industries. Examples include pulp and paper, mining, cement, reconstituted wood panels, smelting and reduction, food processing, quarries, chemicals, utilities, and ports.
Conveyors, bucket elevators, and more
The list of conveyor models and more available from Continental goes as follows:
- Belt conveyors. These material-handling systems each consist of two or more pulleys, with an endless loop of carrying medium, a conveyor belt, that rotates around the pulleys.
- Screw conveyors. Useful for a broad variety of bulk material-handling needs. These versatile conveyor models move items horizontally, vertically, or on inclines and can be operated as feeders, distributors, collectors, or mixers. Two main designs available: inclined, which provide an economical means of elevating and conveying at the same time; and vertical, an efficient way to elevate and distribute bulk material.
- Bucket elevators. Available in centrifugal or continuous versions, these devices offer a highly efficient, economical, and reliable way to elevate almost any loose bulk material, from 300 mesh to five inches in lump size. They have a solid reputation for reliability and rugged construction.
- Weigh feeders. Self-contained belt feeders with controlled drive systems, speed sensors, and integrators. These machines are constructed to operate in the shearing and wild-flow modes of weigh-feeding applications.
- Apron feeders. Rugged pieces of equipment constructed for feeding and conveying heavy, lumpy, or abrasive material in harsh work environments.
- Conveyor components. Conveyor idlers, pulleys, and covers. These accessories help customers replace individual parts rather than replace entire systems.
Other options available include vibrating feeders and conveyors, en masse chain conveyors, screw and stoker reclaimers, and additional components like impact cassettes and specialty rubber products.
With this portfolio, Continental can serve all conveyor needs.
To learn more, contact Continental.