Locking systems have been Capitol Industries’ main focus for decadesMarch 12, 2021 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Capitol Industries Inc. has supplied world-class locking systems for more than 40 years – with a particular specialty in cam locks, which make up more than 80 per cent of the company’s total product portfolio. Businesses across the country rely on Capitol for a full line of security solutions.
Because locks and similar devices are vital to these customers’ operations, Capitol designs standard and custom locking products at competitive prices, in high or low volumes.
A wide variety of applications
To keep delivering top value to customers, the company innovates its processes to manufacture the same locking systems more effectively and efficiently, while improving their functionality too. In this way, Capitol can serve many customers with a very wide variety of applications. Examples include tool boxes, control panels, cash drawers, medical equipment, office furniture, electronic equipment, and laboratory cabinets.
Since the 1970s, the Capitol product line has served many different industries. These locking systems are produced in a vertically integrated operation that starts with design and moves on to tool production, secondary machining, finishing, and assembly. The company has earned ISO 9001-2015 certification, which means quality assurance is a high priority. Among the product categories available to Canadian manufacturers from Capitol:
- Cam locks – standard, magnetic, small-diameter, and tubular cam locks with a wide range of designs, sizes, and finishes available.
- Drawer locks – six series of drawer locks in three distinct sizes, all recommended for keeping sensitive documents and data safe from interference or sabotage.
- Filing-cabinet locks – available with either round or rectangular bolts and in two series with different sizes. These locks use N54G brass milled keys, each one with up to 200 combinations.
- Mailbox locks – eight models available, including four designs of letter-box locks, as well as two types of carded mail locks with different kinds of metal components.
- Sliding-door locks – also referred to as plunger locks, available in two models (one with a T-bolt).
Whatever kind of lock a business requires, Capitol can find the ideal solution, with short lead times and low prices.
For more information, contact Capitol.