Kalrez sealing solutions last long in demanding industrial environmentsJuly 15, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Daemar Inc. offers a broad lineup of essential components for industry, all from manufacturers of high quality. For example, customers can choose from many Kalrez sealing solutions by DuPont, like polymer chains, processing seals, O-rings, and perfluoroelastomer parts. These are the seals to trust for the most mission-critical applications.
In a wide variety of industries with demanding processing environments, DuPont Kalrez components last longer and seal more effectively than competitors’ products do.
A consistent cure rate
The DuPont team has engineered its Kalrez polymer chains to be among the most inert polymer structures available, standing up to more than 1,800 different chemicals and offering high-temperature stability. These sealing solutions also offer a consistent cure rate, precise traceability, and a long, highly predictable lifespan that is unmatched in the industry.
With these Kalrez sealing solutions, users get higher stability, extra resistance, and more effective sealing for many industrial tasks. Daemar can recommend these components for use in several applications and sectors:
- Aerospace – Used primarily for aircraft engine seals. DuPont designs these components with properties that function in extreme temperatures and that can withstand aggressive aerospace liquids, such as jet fuels and lubricating oils.
- Chemical processing – Kalrez chemical processing seals are effective sealing devices for temperatures as high as 327 degrees Celsius and for aggressive chemicals. DuPont recommends these seals for various equipment, including pumps, valves, reactors, and flange joints.
- Life sciences – DuPont high-performance seals ensure cleanliness and efficiency, especially in fields in which safety and hygienic standards are a must. These include food processing, medical packaging, and pharmaceuticals.
- Oil and gas – Kalrez perfluoroelastomer parts and shapes help to reduce fugitive emissions, boost processing control, and offer top durability and resistance against chemicals and high temperatures in high-pressure seal and valve applications.
- Photovoltaic manufacturing – These components are a cost-efficient upgrade over standard elastomers for bulk crystalline silicon and thin-film photovoltaic processes.
- Semiconductors – DuPont semiconductor processing seals are a field-proven option for wafer-fabricating operations like deposition, etch, ash/strip, thermal, and wet-chemical processes.
Count on DuPont for mission-critical tasks.
For more information, contact Daemar.