KabelSchlepp is the ultimate source of cable and hose carriersJanuary 26, 2021 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
The inventor of the modern cable and hose-carrier chain, KabelSchlepp has led the industrial market in innovative solutions in this field for more than 50 years. As a member of the Tsubaki Group, KabelSchlepp has a unique lineup that includes a broad variety of carrier models in seven distinct categories.
The KabelSchlepp portfolio covers plastic open-style, hybrid open-style, covered tube-style, three-dimensional line, steel, and cable carriers, plus three types of accessories.
Wide range of applications
The product list at KabelSchlepp includes individual components, complete turnkey systems, standard off-the-shelf items, and custom-manufactured individual solutions. And the wide range of applications matches the variety and diversity found in this lineup. KabelSchlepp solutions result in shorter production times, higher machine cycles, longer service life, faster installation, and better general value. Among the options from which customers can choose with KabelSchlepp:
- Accessories – guideway protection systems in standard or custom sizes; carrier support and guidance systems for long travel applications; and strain-relief systems that are simple to install.
- Control, power, data, fibre-optic, and OEM cables – a wide range of cable offerings to fit specific needs. All are continuous-flex cables and in stock for immediate shipment. These cables always meet the highest quality standards with durability, reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Covered cable carriers – completely enclosed tube-style carriers that are designed to protect cables from chips and contamination. Brands include TKA, Conduflex, Uniflex Tubes, and Varitrak S/SX. XLT, and MT.
- Flexible plastic cable carriers – solid, open-style carriers with fixed chain widths. Includes Protum Office, EasyTrax, Uniflex, Uniflex Advanced, QuickTrax, and Mono brands.
- Hybrid open-style cable carriers – such selections as Varitrak MC and MK multi-variable cable carriers, Varitrak K cost-efficient, heavy-duty carriers, Quantum low-vibration carriers, and Varitrak XLC carriers with large inside heights.
- Steel cable carriers – solutions for extreme applications. Varitrak S/SX and Conduflex are two available brands that fit this category.
- Three-dimensional Robotrax cable carriers – specifically designed for robotic cable solutions with 3D movements. These can be deployed on robots for swivelling and rotational movements and for robot arms and feet.
For more information, contact Tsubaki.