John Brooks Company offers replacement parts for compressed air dryersApril 7, 2021 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
One of the best reasons to work with John Brooks Company Limited, aside from its impressive lineup of new industrial fluid-handling equipment, is its inventory of aftermarket replacement parts for pumps, valves, filters, and more, including SPX Flow replacement components for PPC compressed air dryers. As an Authorized Distributor, John Brooks Company can assist customers who are upgrading or converting their dryers and looking for parts, desiccant fill, or filter elements for these units.
Parts for most major brands
As with other products, the John Brooks Company team offers PPC Dryer replacement parts to fit most major brands, always guaranteeing form, fit, and function. With over eight decades of diverse product experience and tight relationships with reliable, quality manufacturers, the company can source and offer the most appropriate components for specific needs. Also, a team of trusted technicians and customer care specialists are always available for ongoing help. Even if clients cannot find what they need on the company website, they can quickly call or e-mail these experts and the sales support team for assistance.
John Brooks Company supplies the following types of compressed air dryers:
- CAB Series. Recommended for critical large-flow applications that require quality, energy efficiency, and top service support.
- CHA Series. These Heat-Les desiccant compressed air dryers are the most reliable, energy-efficient, large-flow heatless dryers on the market.
- DEA Series. Internally heated dryers incorporate a down-flow drying process and innovative design features unlike anything else available, making it the most energy-efficient dryer on the market.
- DHA & CDA Series. Heat-Les desiccant dryers for critical applications and hostile environments that are too much for standard dryers. Unrivalled performance and reliability through standard and customized orientations.
- IBP Series. Industrial-grade dryers that are 100 percent efficient at delivering total supply-side compressor capacity.
- LHA Series. These dryers protect the process and pneumatically operated machinery from moisture.
- NRG-LES Series. Heat of Compression Desiccant Air Dryers are a cost-efficient means of removing moisture from compressed air.
- PHD Series. For applications that require seasonal protection against freezing.
To learn more, contact John Brooks Company.