IPEX is the perfect one-stop shop for industrial piping solutionsFebruary 11, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Tough products for tough environments: this is why many businesses trust IPEX for industrial piping solutions. A key benefit of working with IPEX is that it carries virtually every single plastic pipe, valve, and fitting (PVF) that any industrial project could require – acting as the perfect one-stop shop for them.
As a single, reliable, accountable source of industrial piping solutions, IPEX is unique in its scope of complete pipe, valve, and fitting (PVF) systems – in industrial Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC), Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS), and natural and pigmented Polypropylene (PP).
Full range of specialty systems
IPEX offers industrial piping solutions for a broad variety of applications, in addition to a full range of specialty systems and products, such as ventilation ducts. All of these specialty systems and products are manufactured and backed by the same supplier, to give all customers peace of mind.
Customers can choose from the following categories of IPEX industrial products:
- Process piping systems. A comprehensive range of lightweight, high-performance integrated systems, built to meet the temperature, pressure, and size requirements of many chemical-processing applications and more.
- Double-containment systems. These products help to prevent leaks and contamination. Custom solutions are available, as is a leak-detection system for extra protection.
- Acid-waste systems. A comprehensive line that can handle a broad range of chemicals and pH levels. All dedicated to conveyance, neutralization, and monitoring.
- Compressed air. Designed to meet the needs of many applications.
- Thermoplastic valves. Several series of high-quality, high-performance valves and actuation systems. This lineup includes ball, butterfly, diaphragm, and specialty valves, as well as check-and-vent valves and valve actuation.
- Solvent welding. Primers and cements formulated to the highest standards in the industry and manufactured with the strictest quality control.
The IPEX advantage means that the customer can always rest assured that all piping materials have been designed, built, and backed by one organization – one supplier to stand behind the user and the complete system. For industrial applications, IPEX is the name to rely on for piping solutions.
For more information, contact IPEX.