IPEX is the best source for diaphragm valves, check and vent valvesOctober 7, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
With one of the widest ranges of high-quality, high-performance thermoplastic valves on the market, IPEX is the place to go for top fluid-control solutions. In addition to ball, butterfly, and specialty valves, its inventory includes several options for diaphragm valves, as well as check and vent valves. With a high-tech automated manufacturing and testing facility, the IPEX team makes sure that all these valves have unmatched reliability.
For precise flow throttling
IPEX diaphragm valves are ideal for applications that require precise flow throttling. They have a weir-style design that is perfect for handling abrasive slurries, with no dead space in the valve. Customers commonly use these valves in high-purity applications, as their design prevents friction and subsequent particle creation during cycling. IPEX also offers many body and diaphragm material options, plus simple pneumatic action.
The series of diaphragm valves available from IPEX:
- DK series. With innovative and patented Dialock locking mechanism that allows the manual hand wheel to be adjusted and locked in more than 300 positions.
- VM series. Weir-style diaphragm valves that can be mounted in any position. Recommended for very clean or abrasive slurry applications.
- DV series. Rugged industrial valves that are perfect for throttling or use in abrasive slurry lines. Raising position indicator serves as an adjustable travel stop.
- CM series. Compact diaphragm valves with true union ends. Recommended for equipment manufacturers.
To prevent back-flow of process media
Check and vent valves are used for preventing back-flow of process media – such as when two incompatible liquids must not mix, or when reverse flow would cause drainage of a system line or tank. These valves are operated by gravity and need minimal back pressure for sealing. Air-release valves safely allow entrapped air or gas to escape. Among the models available:
- EasyFit SXE series. Ball valves that offer trouble-free service for industrial, OEM, and water-service needs.
- SSE series. Spring-assisted valves with multi-functional handles for union nut rotational control.
- VR series. Piston valves with all-PVC construction of high-performance components.
- SC series. Swing valves that blend high flow rate with maximum versatility.
- VA series. Air-release valves for tanks, slurries, or start-ups.
To learn more, contact IPEX.