IPEX acid waste systems handle many chemicals and pH levelsSeptember 9, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Industrial piping systems are the specialty of IPEX, and the company’s inventory includes several brands of high-quality acid waste systems. These products are all designed to handle a broad range of chemicals and pH levels. These pipes and fittings are available in a wide variety of materials that make them suitable for all kinds of acid-waste applications.
Compliance with strict industry standards
Compliance with strict industry and government standards is a priority at IPEX when it comes to manufacturing these systems, due to customers’ concerns and a widespread public desire to minimize the effect of chemical waste on the environment.
The systems do not corrode, rust, pit, or scale, and users benefit from the ease of installation, low maintenance, and considerable cost savings over the operational lifespans. IPEX offers the following brands of acid waste systems:
- Enfield™ Electrofusion. Fittings moulded with integral resistance wire in the socket, with jointing completed by energizing the wire with a microprocessor-controlled Enfusion Control Unit. The result is an unparalleled level of joint reliability and performance.
- Labline® (mechanical joint). A convenient replacement for expensive glass and metal systems and because it is a mechanical joint system, it can be easily dismantled and reused, making it perfect for modular designs and systems that may need remodelling.
- Plenumline™ (mechanical joint). A resilient acid waste system, made from flame-retardant PVDF thermoplastic, designed for challenging conditions including highly restrictive return air plenum applications and high-temperature corrosive chemical waste situations. The mechanical joint system can easily be dismantled and reused, making it ideal for modular designs.
- Floway™ polypropylene floor drains. For managing chemical spills efficiently. Adjustable and non-adjustable units available; specially designed to feed into IPEX acid waste systems.
- Neutratank® HDPE and polypropylene neutralization tanks. IPEX offers a complete range of Neutratank neutralization tanks as well as dilution, sampling and pH tanks for managing concentrations and pH levels in acid waste systems.
- Neutrasystem2™ pH monitoring systems. Neutrasystem2 ensures that discharges into the sewer are maintained within acceptable pH parameters by neutralizing the acidic waste with limestone.
To learn more, contact IPEX.