Dobco supplies IR construction equipment.
Dobco Equipment Ltd. partners with major international manufacturers to maintain its reputation as a premier Canadian supplier of pneumatic industrial tools. Among these producers is Ingersoll Rand, or IR, which is observing its 150th anniversary this year as a trusted provider of top construction equipment. Co-founded by the inventor of the world’s first rock drill, Simon Ingersoll, IR has held a unique position in the construction sector since its beginnings in 1871.
Eight categories of products
Renowned for powerful, durable, and efficient tools that boost speed and productivity, IR makes equipment that has contributed to the construction of the Hoover Dam, Mount Rushmore, and other world-renowned monuments. The company has continued to revolutionize productivity in this market with compressors, tools, and other equipment.
The eight categories of IR construction equipment available in Canada from Dobco:
- Backfill tampers and sand rammers. For compact soil and sand in tasks that involve foundry moulds, backfilling foundations, pipework, or cable trenching. IR rammers and tampers resist dirt and grit, and they withstand challenging work conditions.
- Chipping hammers. Designed to remove concrete and masonry and for other light demolition work requiring hard-hitting, balanced tools. A broad variety of sizes and capacities are available for different applications.
- Diggers. For demolition at all levels, for soil with medium-to-heavy density. The extra-long nozzles contribute to high durability and longevity.
- Jackhammers and rock drills. A pioneer in rock drills, IR designs these tools according to the highest standards. Useful for wet and dry drilling.
- Large drills. Perfect for opening and closing large valves and drilling holes with large diameters and various attachments. Air drills can be overloaded or stalled without damage.
- Pavement breakers. With higher power and fewer parts than in competing breakers, which increases productivity and reduces cost.
- Rivet busters. Also known as air busters. Suitable for rivet removal, tank cutting, and brick or concrete demolition.
- Spike drivers. These tools boost productivity in rail maintenance and installation with quick performance and light weight. Twenty per cent more blow energy to spokes than that of traditional tools.
To learn more, contact Dobco.