Hose Master metal hosing solutions available from Sudbury InternationalMarch 26, 2021 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Sudbury International Engineered Products Limited supplies a variety of industrial products for several Canadian markets, from expansion joints to control valves. This inventory also includes products by Hose Master, a manufacturer in Cleveland that focuses on flexible metal hosing solutions (corrugated and strip-wound), metal expansion joints, and petroleum flexible connectors. For nearly 40 years, Hose Master has produced a distinguished group of products that always get the job done.
A solid international reputation
Hose Master has a solid international reputation for engineering products for reliability and high performance in the most challenging tasks, which makes Sudbury International the ideal Canadian distribution partner. Among the demanding conditions that these wares can handle are extreme temperatures, high pressure, and harsh chemicals. Hose Master constantly monitors and improves every step in its production process (engineering, equipment innovation, service, training, and certification) to deliver the best metal hosing solutions and expansion joints available.
The follow Hose Master products are available via Sudbury International:
- Corrugated metal hoses – brand names like Annuflex, Masterflex, Pressureflex HP, Pressuremax HP, ChemKing, ChlorSafe, Formaflex, Bronzeflex, Extraflex, and Hydraflex.
- Strip-wound metal hosing solutions – Interflex, T-Rex and T-Rex SB, Poly-Rex, Ultraflex, FloppyGuard and FloppyGuard SQ, Tar & Asphalt, Flow-Tite, and Interflex .030 brands.
- Metal expansion joints – end connections and internal liners, with metric or imperial measurements.
- Petroleum flexible connectors – FireShield, FireShield QuickClamp, and DEF flexible connectors.
- Food-service flexible connectors – the best flexible gas, water, and steam appliance connectors in the food-service industry, made in collaboration with T&S Brass and Bronze Works.
Quality and application expertise are two of the factors that set Hose Master apart from other producers of flexible metal products. The company aims to manufacture units that are more robust and last longer than those from other sources, which results in reduced total cost of ownership. Hose Master has an understanding of flexible metal items that is unparalleled in the market. Blending this with a consultative selling approach and passion to educate, the company gains trust from partners as a problem solver and advisor.
For more information, contact Sudbury International.