Hose Master metal hoses, more are available from Sudbury InternationalMarch 16, 2020 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Sudbury International Engineered Products Limited supplies a diverse selection of industrial products, from expansion joints to control valves, for several Canadian industries. The lineup also includes the portfolio of Hose Master, a Cleveland-based manufacturer that specializes in flexible metal hoses (corrugated or strip-wound), metal expansion joints, and petroleum flexible connectors.
Founded in 1982, Hose Master produces a distinct family of wares that makes Sudbury International its perfect Canadian distribution partner.
Reliability and superior performance
Hose Master has earned a solid international reputation for products engineered for reliability and superior performance in the most demanding applications. Among the challenging conditions that Hose Master products can withstand are extreme temperatures, high pressure, and harsh chemicals. The company constantly monitors and improves every step in its manufacturing process – including engineering, equipment innovation, service, training, and certification – to deliver the best hoses and expansion joints in the market.
The following Hose Master products are available in Canada through Sudbury International:
- Corrugated metal hoses. Brand names include Annuflex, Masterflex, Pressureflex HP, Pressuremax HP, ChemKing, ChlorSafe, Formaflex, Bronzeflex, Extraflex, and Hydraflex.
- Strip-wound metal hoses. Interflex, T-Rex and T-Rex SB, Poly-Rex, Ultraflex, FloppyGuard and FloppyGuard SQ, Tar & Asphalt, Flow-Tite, and Interflex .030 brands available.
- Metal expansion joints. Examples include end connections and internal liners. Among the options are metric or imperial measurements.
- Petroleum flexible connectors. FireShield, FireShield QuickClamp, and DEF flexible connectors.
- Food-service flexible connectors. The finest flexible gas, water, and steam appliance connectors in the food-service sector, manufactured in partnership with T&S Brass and Bronze Works, Inc.
Among the factors that distinguish Hose Master from other manufacturers of flexible metal products are quality and application expertise. The company aims to make products that are more robust and last longer than those of other manufacturers, which leads to lower total cost of ownership. In addition, Hose Master has an unmatched understanding of flexible metal items in the industry; by combining this with a consultative selling approach and passion to educate, the company is trusted as a problem solver and advisor with its partners.
For more information, contact Sudbury International.