Daemar supplies Caplugs hose guards.
Caplugs manufactures a broad range of products that are available in Canada through Daemar Inc., known for its inventory of essential components for every industrial need. The Caplugs lineup includes a diverse line of industrial hose guards, all of which are manufactured under a strict, ISO-certified quality-management system to make sure that hose and cable protection is consistent and reliable. Providing heavy-duty performance every time, Caplugs hose guards range from industry-leading Pig’s Tail spiral wraps to service plugs and more.
With toughness and flexibility
Caplugs hose guards protect hydraulic hoses in every relevant environment and application, boosting their service life significantly with their toughness, flexibility, and durability. They are available in different sizes, styles, and colours, and there are accessories for hose wrapping and maintenance plugs.
Among the Caplugs hose guards available from Daemar:
- Anti-abrasion sleeves. Tough textile sheath for hydraulic and pneumatic applications. Top protection from abrasion and extreme temperatures.
- Electrical guards. These low-density polyethylene units have been constructed to wrap wire bundles to make neat looms and protect conductors. They accommodate a wide range of diameters and enable breakouts on any point.
- Fire-resistant anti-static wraps. A conductive thermoplastic compound on a polyethylene base, designed and certified for safe use in mines and other underground scenarios. A highly effective balance of mechanical properties, testing according to MSHA standards.
- Nightglow spiral wraps. These wraps are developed from tough high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and photo-luminescent. Their capability of emitting light allows the user to identify hydraulic lines, equipment, and static objects at night or in dim light.
- Pig’s Tail spiral wraps. These wraps are made out of 100 per cent virgin HDPE, easy to install, and made for heavy-duty protection of hydraulic hoses.
- Service plugs. For plugging hoses, rigid pipes, spoon valves, and ports on pumps and motors to prevent oils and chemicals from contaminating the environment.
- Wrapman. This is designed to wrap Pig’s Tail spiral wrapping onto hydraulic hoses. Boosts wrapping speed and wrap-hose assemblies from 1/8 to two inches. Includes two mounting lugs and an adjustable screw-in locator.
To learn more, contact Daemar.