HARTING online connectivity tools can offer configuration, data, and moreJanuary 28, 2021 REDWIRE is news you can use from leading suppliers. Powered by FRASERS.
Free REDWIRE e-newsletter
Industrial connectivity solutions: this is what brings customers across the country back to HARTING Canada again and again. But the company also provides a line of online connectivity tools. Among the options are a connector configurator, a cordset configurator, a knowledge centre, an online product configurator for the Han connector series, and a cloud-based data platform. These online connectivity tools can be easily, conveniently downloaded from HARTING’s American website, all ready for use.
Educational materials for Smartphones
This innovative lineup of digital tools comprises these five items:
- Cordset configurator – an app that saves time by configuring a connector solution quickly. This allows users to configure an M8, M12, or 7/8-inch cordset with a series of selected specifications.
- EPLAN data portal – a cloud-based data platform with updated device information from various manufacturers. Data are directly accessible for engineering because of the integration of a portal solution into the EPLAN platform. Engineers and planners worldwide now have immediate access to the electronic product catalogues while drafting circuit plans. The ability to drag and drop components into schematics results in a savings of up to five hours of engineering time.
- Industrial connector configurator – a drag-and-drop interactive tool from HARTING that allows engineers, buyers, salespeople, and others to choose and customize electrical connectors designed for a variety of tasks. Among the applications: mechanical and plant engineering; broadcasting and entertainment; factory automation; power generation and distribution; and electronics and telecommunication.
- Industrial Connectors Han online product configurator – for users who have to find the right interfaces for machine construction, quickly and reliably, without the lengthy process of considering connector details and all of the combination options. This Han configurator is a convenient tool that puts all the necessary, relevant data at the user’s fingertips immediately.
- Knowledge centre – The HARTING Knowledge Centre App (KCA) contains all of the company’s educational materials for Apple and Android Smartphones. This app has sorted all of the information by product, market, and content type, so that users can find exactly what they need at the right moment.
For more information, contact HARTING.